Cape Cod Sportfishing on the Whole Hog
Come out for a memorable day of sportfishing on the waters of the Cape and Islands. Perfect for family events, get-togethers with friends, and corporate and client outings.
Captain Jeff holds a USCG license and has over 30 years of charter and commercial fishing experience on these waters.
The Whole Hog is a custom built 35′ Duffy, and it is fast, comfortable and clean.
The boat departs from Saquatucket Harbor in Harwichport, MA.
Striped Bass * Bluefish * Tuna * Shark * Cod * Fluke * Seabass * Porgy
Call or text 617-877-5035 to book
Where We Fish
The Cape and Island waters are home to some of the best sportfishing in the northeast every May through October.
Departing from Harwichport, we fish Nantucket Sound, Monomoy and Nantucket Shoals, and the offshore waters east of Cape Cod.
715 Main Street / Route 28
- Six hours – Seabass/porgy/fluke
- Six and eight hours – Striped bass/bluefish
- 10 hours – Tuna or shark (extended time or multi-species combo trip available)
- Offshore / Canyon (advanced booking required)
- Accommodations made for light tackle fishing/island stops/sightseeing with prior notice
*All fishing gear and tackle provided
Whole Hog is a 35′ Duffy, a downeast hull custom-built for charter fishing.
- 500 HP Cummins diesel, 19 knot cruise
- Full range of modern electronics
- USCG inspected and meets/exceeds all safety regulations
- Comfortable bunks, head and sink, microwave and fridge
- Can accommodate up to six passengers